Sunday, March 11, 2012

My First Blog Award!

Thanks to Lori over at Teaching With Love and Laughter for awarding me with my first blog award! If you haven't already checked out her new blog, you should!



Here are the rules for this award!

Link back to the person who gave it to you ~ Lori from Teaching With Love and Laughter
Grab My Button!

Pass the award on to 5 other Lovely bloggers! These are among my favorites.
1. First Grade a la Carte: love the games she makes!
2. Climbing the Monkey Bars: love the emergent readers!
3. Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten: love how you post your lesson plans!
4. First Grader....At Last!: love that you love Junie B. too!
5. What the Teacher Wants: great units & ideas!
Follow the person who sent it to you! I already follow Lori, of course! Thanks again! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment