Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Is This a House for Hermit Crab?

We are working on an ocean theme this week and will continue into next week. Today we had a shared reading of this book......

......then we made these adorable hermit crabs from Deeana at Golden Gang Kindergarten.


There is a freebie book to print from her blog to go inside as well. It's great for sequencing! Here are what some of the pages look like.

No, it's too heavy.
No, it's too deep.
Yes, this is just right.


I hope to be back tomorrow with some more ocean activities that we are working on! I'm off to concentrate on this season finale of Criminal Minds.


 Cindy





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I can't wait to try this one with my ocean unit next year! =)
Bobbie

The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

Cindy Del Valle said...

The kids loved it! I'm sure yours will too!

Post a Comment