Thursday, May 31, 2012

Project Re-Organization

I started "Project Re-Organization" today at school. Previously, all my files were in file folders in a filing cabinet and I decided to reorganize it all! Today, I brought my three new Sterilite containers into school and attached the labels first. I took a quick picture before I left school today. Here is what they look like:


The containers came from Target for $14.99 and the labels came from Tammy Lee at Live Love Laugh Kindergarten. Click here to read her blog post and get freebie labels that are different. You can get the animal print ones that Tammy made from Kreative in Kinder's blog here. The containers hold that month’s books, art projects, extra copies, etc. I created covers to be used in large 3 inch or larger binders. All my reproducibles are in plastic sheets and separated by themes. These correlate with three Sterilite containers labeled with each month. Check out the previews below. They are in my TpT store for $1.50 with spine labels included!




 
It took me about 5 tries to upload the file to TpT and I am soooo exhausted. Tomorrow night is our school end of the year party. I hope I'm not too tired for it! 4 1/2 days to go!

Cindy



0 comments:

Post a Comment