Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Magical Product Swap!!

MrsStanfordsClass
 
A few weeks back, Jessica from Mrs. Stanford's Class came up with the idea to pair bloggers up and review a product from their TpT store. Check out her blog for links to many other product reviews from other bloggers!

I was paired up with the fabulous Angelia from Extra Special Teaching.


Let me say that I was very happy that I was paired up with Angelia because I think that her and I have very similar ideas when it comes to creating activities for our classrooms. It took me awhile to choose just one product from her store, but I decided to choose her "Cruisin' Through Confusing Words" game.


One of the reasons that I chose this game was because it's such an original idea. It never dawned on me to create a game with a specific focus on words that students often misread for other words. Some of the word pairs included in this game are:
would & could
us & use
saw & was

I also love these cards that make the game more interesting!
-Flat tire. Lose a turn.
-Car broke down. Lose a turn.
-Pump gas. Draw again.



This product was easy to view on the computer, print, laminate, and cut!! If you're looking for a great game that's quick to put together, this is the one! Plus, it's only $2.00!!!!

Be sure to blog hop over to Angelia's blog to check out all of her other wonderful ideas and her {TpT store} as well. She has some great freebies available on top of all her other low priced activities!!! She also reviewed my Dolch Words Sight Word Games. You can read all about it {here}!!



5 comments:

Angelia said...

Thanks for your great comments, Cindy!!!!

Angelia
Extra Special Teaching

Andrea Crawford said...

This looks like a super great game! I am adding it to my wishlist!

Andrea
Reading Toward the Stars!

Krista Happ said...

This game looks soooo perfect for my ELLs. I am going to have to add it to my wishlist! Your blog title is adorable too I might add! I am your newest follower!

-Krista
The Second Grade Superkids

Lisa R. said...

What a super cute game!! I love it!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Adorable!!

Blessings,
Jessica
✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
❤ I hope you enjoyed the swap!! If you would like to join again the link to sign up is on my post :)

Post a Comment