Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HUGE TpT & TN Sales!!!


 

There are two HUGE sales going on in my store and many other sellers' stores! First, Teachers Notebook is having a 3-day sale from Saturday-Monday. All products in my TN store are 25% off PLUS TN will give you an additional 10% off!!! Then on Monday & Tuesday, you can check out my TpT store for 20% plus an additional 10% off from TpT {when you use the code CMT12}. These are two sales you sure don't want to miss!!!

My TpT Store

My TN Store

I'm busy trying to finish my Arctic Animals Literacy Unit before the sale, but you can check out my Holiday stuff and Snowman/Winter Unit here. These will all be on sale!!







I really hope you check out my sales and I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! I am very thankful to all of my followers and buyers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment